Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lindsay Sloane And Will Ferrell

Lindsay Sloane And Will Ferrell: When she is out of my League star Lindsay Sloane was the role of Francine in action comedy, the other guys, she was so delighted. According to her, as soon as she learned Ferrell and his half-brother of the director pal Adam McKay served as the basis for the film, she immediately signed up.

In an interview WENN.com, the beautiful actress said: "I saw him (Ferrell) and I saw Mark Wahlberg (the script) ... and so together, and Adam McKay - I like Step Brothers, I love all movies they were doing, so that was like, "Done! All that I want to do is be in this movie. "

She added: "I'm just a fan would, so just get to meet him, hang with him and watch him do his thing, it was so fun."

The actress also known for her role as Big Red in the first Bring It On and as Valerie Birkhead on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.

In 2004, married Sloan Dar Rollins, Agent International Creative Management. Sloan is friends with actress Sarah Michelle Gellar and Melissa Joan Hart. Sloan was the maid of honor in Gellar at her wedding to Freddie Prinze, Jr. in 2002.