Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Raksha Bandhan Songs, Rakhi Sms, Messages, Greetings, Quotes,Festival Scraps

Raksha Bandhan Songs, Rakhi Sms, Messages, Greetings, Quotes,Festival Scraps: The most awaited festival month of August, Raksha Bandhan here. Today, August 24 is Raksha Bandhan. The whole country will celebrate the festival of Rakhi with great joy and enthusiasm. Sisters tie Rakhi on the wrist of her brother and returns the brothers have promised to help and protect her throughtout their lives.
From early morning, everyone has started sending Rakhi sms messages, quotes for all. In addition, many of them posted the note on the social networking site, Orkut. You can also: Raksha Bandhan Downlaod songs, which are available online for free. Do not forget to send E-greetings and good wishes to your brothers and sisters via e-mail.

Here are some of Rakhi sms messages, quotes and notes:Today is just the right moment to celebrate the closeness we share and a wonderful brother that you ... I wish you lots Raksha Bandhan
How do I tie this sacred thread, I realize how big the role you played in my life. You were always there for me as a person who protects and cares for me. Happy Rakhi to my brother, whom I will always love and adore.
Warm wishes and love sent your way ... Let the gifts of happiness, friendship, peace and joy fill your life. There is a beautiful Rakhi
May this Rakhi to bring you all desire and all that you only dream of. May success accompany you on every step that you take. At Blessed Rakhi
You were always my best friend, looking at me, making sure that the path that I traveled on was smooth. Even if I was searching all over the world, then Canot be better than a brother. I wish you the best life Always
We are always looking for each other, even if life has led us to another way ... As the thread, our love unites us, making sure that we remember where we came from and that we understand each other. We wish you a joyous Raksha Bandhan, Dear Brother
Days go past without us to express our deep affection for each other. Rakhi comes as a great opportunity to say that I will always adore you and wish you happiness of every kind ... On Rakhi wishes to you Life is the largest in the joy
This does not, it means so much. This is a warm smile or a caring touch. My brother, you always had to help me with timely advice and words. On Rakhi, I wanted you to know that I cherish. There is a wonderful Rakhi
Raksha Bandhan loving occasion the best time of my brother, fondly remember a wonderful time we spent together, sharing together the joys and sorrows ... Thank you for spreading smiles everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful and day ... My dear brother