Monday, July 26, 2010

Massive Fail Analyst Forum

Massive Fail Analyst Forum:Is this real news? No, just nonsense. Pages and pages of crazy nonsense. Beats Lorem Ipsum, however. More news as it develops. Strange and quite amazing. How could this happen?

Anonymous friend of ours in the Washington Post claims that the press does not tell the whole story behind this one. Cover up? Maybe. Let's walk on the facts we know so far.


So you need to ask yourself - what would Elvis do? If I hear about analyst forum again today, I swear I'll vomit. I can not tell if it is this story or the burrito I ate - I think I'll vomit. What is sure is a strange story of the day ... We have full text below. Yes, all true. Analyst forum. Wow. Video was taken down, but we are at home, until we receive notification from the attorneys (or run out of bandwidth). Check it out below. Keep reading for more details. "Analyst Forum"? Whoomp! There she is. We have all the latest news here.