Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yet More Bad News Fahrenheit 451 Information

Yet More Bad News Fahrenheit 451 Information:Fox, NBC and CBS covered, so we also. Will we ever know what really happened? Probably not. Take a minute to read the entire article after the fold. This is some juicy, juicy stuff. What is sure is a strange story of the day..

Nude photos of topless robots, and all 451 degrees Fahrenheit, you can adjust. Useless content, as it does not deserve your attention. But you are pretty lame, is not it? Yes. If I hear about 451 degrees Fahrenheit today, again, I swear I'll vomit. The Internet has been an explosion with the search for "Fahrenheit 451". Read my lips: 451 degrees Fahrenheit.
Okay, enough of this accumulation. Now it's time for some real facts: If I had a dollar every time someone in the search engine Google "Fahrenheit 451", I would spend it on sandwiches, Arby's roast beef. I would like to buy 30,000 of them and make locking them. Of course, you would be welcome there, if you were in town.

Wow, this is so crazy. Fahrenheit 451? Full uncut video streaming for free. Is this real news? No, just nonsense. Pages and pages of crazy nonsense. Beats Lorem Ipsum, however. Of course, for legal reasons, we can not show you the video here, but there's a link that should meet your needs.