Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christina Hendricks: "I Felt Beautiful" Conquest "15 Pounds"

Mad Men star Christina Hendricks said she was always proud of her figure winding.

"When I was modeling for the first time I went to Italy, I had a cappuccino every day, and I got 15 pounds. And I felt great!" Hendricks, 35, says the July / August issue of health. "I would like to take my clothes in front of the mirror and be like, Oh, I look like a woman. And I felt pretty, and I've never tried to lose it because I loved it!"

PHOTOS: Check out these incredible stars subtle drop

In February, the actress came under fire when the New York Times published an article that slammed the star for show your property at the Golden Globe Awards. "You can not put a big girl in a big dress," writes the critic.


"I made a serious mistake for 1 awards show to read comments online about what I wore, and I'm like:" My God, people are so mean! Hendrix opens. "I still remember all these negative comments, despite all the wonderful positivity. That's why we are all in therapy! "

VIDEO: Get a celebrity six-pack

Because of criticism, the newlyweds acknowledges that she surprised to learn that she is often mentioned as one of the most attractive bodies in Hollywood.

"Really?" They do not say Jessica Alba? "Because what I say!" She laughs. "It's such a compliment for all those times I had agents who were like" You should lose weight, and suddenly, the people rejoice. "

PHOTO: Learn how to get last minute bikini Directors

But the lush red - who admits she can "sit down with a bag of chips and French onion fall and go to town" - is also making efforts to stay healthy, changing her gym routine.

PHOTOS: How to deal with their biggest stars, food cravings

"I'm getting kind of bored on the treadmill, but I do it. And I'm a little weight training," she says. "I really Bosu ball. You have to balance on it, and I weight and squats on it. I'm very good at it - I feel like the Karate Kid"!