Thursday, July 1, 2010

Madina Lake's Matthew Leone Hospitalised After Violent Attack

Madina Lake bassist Matthew Leone, was hospitalized after the attack the victim in Chicago.

According to his twin brother, frontman Nathan Leone, bassist intervened in a dispute internal 1 block from his apartment. The man was attacked from behind Matthew minutes after police were summoned.

"I'm afraid that I am on the worst thing that ever hit our lives," Nathan wrote in his blog 'Swan Madinah. "A few days ago, Matthew saw a man severely beat his wife. Being the most amazing, strong, heroic and incredible people I know ... but the guy was twice his size, Matthew intervened ... this guy did that I did not even I can type. "


Matthew was left unconscious in the street, the couple, according to frontman. One-third of his skull was removed, as doctors wait for swelling in the brain to go down.

"I would not want to share any additional information at this time," says Nathan. "He acted like a hero - as he will always be in any of these situations - and pays a terrible price.

"He was shocked, shocked, disgusted our best friends, family and group ... the world may be evil for the faith and as much as we want to remove this evil, now, our hearts and heads of energy must go to my best friend, soul, character, and Angel, Matthew.