Thursday, July 1, 2010

Oh Crap A Work Of Art Tests Border

Miles, the subject of much debate, finally got a good night's sleep, after the elimination of Judith. She is afraid of us, Miles. Simon takes them to see the gallery of works by Andres Serano in, photography is known for its shock value. Menstrual blood, urine crucifix, Siamese twins, much to someone squirm. They have to answer Serrano, and Eric feels he has finally understood.

I agree with some of the artists, though, I'm not sure about the art for the sake of being shocking. I'm sure some are not art comes out of this. And many of the sexual organs.
Eric said that "shock art" of its genre, as well as working on a piece about the priests abuse children. Mark works with molestation too. Okay.


In the same vein, Miles created Mickey Mouse head of the genital organs, based on its construction of the first, courtesy of Ursula, when she turns into Vanessa Little Mermaid. This is a big story construction (Simon found out later that his first was from Renoir). Talking about Ursula, Nao is not so much as it began to be a villain.
I'll be honest, a portrait of John made me uncomfortable. And I can not even think about how Miles "finished" part of it.

But, speaking of shock: a double elimination! Sad. I really do not hate anyone. This problem makes me a little sick, even though there is a place to spoil the big one. Again, a work of art shows that artists are not the best Spellers . LLW performance piece was  its friction bag to urinate on himself.

Jamie Lynn piece does not shock anyone, least of all the judges. Eric is also not very good . piece John did not go well, but I want him to stay. Judges loved the portraits of Jackie in the bathroom, but no credit Eric for the idea of viewing graffiti. Get sharp, Eric!
The judges did not like the performing arts Nao, but Andres Serrano loved it and gave a new light. The judges also liked the black head Abdi in IEDs

Jacqueline and Eric got into it, and the judges discuss the pieces, but it was at least shocking moment of the night. I would love to see Eric go home, and, probably, Jamie Lynn, while we at it.

Abdi won, and I was glad, because he did not sexual and he seems really cool. In the shock of the night, the judges sent John and Nao home. This is a real bummer, especially after hearing John talk about how bad he did not want to go home every episode. In the unfortunate, but, ironically, turnover, John tells us: "I think I was trying to please Andres Serrano, and not myself in this task."

Were you shocked? How do you think should win? Who should have gone home?

Come back tomorrow to see the ratings pieces tonight!