Monday, June 28, 2010

El DeBarge "Rhythm Of The Night" And The song Video

Siblings, R and B band DeBarge reigned between 1982 and 1987. Among them were big hits Stop! Do not Tease Me, I Like It, All This Love, time will show, Love Me in a special way and the rhythm of the night, which is in the video below. In 1987 El and Bunny DeBarge left the group and was the start of reducing groups from the music business.

The rhythm of the song night so smoothly but I feel optimistic in 1980 and is a great and memorable song that makes you happy and a thirst dance partner. I have little recollection of this song, since I was born in 1979, I was just a tiny little kid, but I have a very good memory.
I hope you enjoy watching El DeBarge singing Rhythm of the night "for his group. This is a great music video that will undoubtedly bring back memories for those who 30'3, 40 and even 50. The rhythm of the night just one of those songs that You can easily get stuck in your head. ENJOY!