Tuesday, July 6, 2010

'Ice Road Trucker' Lisa Kelly Turns Heat Up On Show

Remember this shot because the chances to see "Ice Road Truckers" star Elizabeth Kelly glamming it again, as far as the frozen Canadian roads, it goes to a popular series of History Channel.

"It was fun, but it was very cold," Kelly says of her photo shoots, which leads to the inevitable question about how she feels about her sex symbol status as the only female driver in "Drivers".

"I do not know. I do not know that other people will think," said Kelly, 28. "It's interesting to put a turn with a woman on the Ice Road Truckers '] [', and if, as I have seen, well, it's not me."

Kelly grew up in Sterling, Alaska and currently lives in Wasilla home to Sarah Palin.

She's in the middle of his second season of the Truckers, "and only two months the carriage of cement in the Himalayas of India.


"It was completely different in all respects," she says navigating treacherous mountain roads. "It was just a rock, we have a mountain of driving here, and not a small road, which rises higher and higher.

And trucks [India] are different, "she says." They're not big and not very powerful at all, which added to the danger factor. We are an Indian spotter with us for the sake of security, and he got to be more pain than a help - he gave me a misconception about the rules and making stuff up as we went. "

And more and more attention focused on it, Kelly said: "I have nothing in the chamber right now, just whatever comes my way. The show opened many doors - I never thought that I would be in India when the first started.